Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wow What a Week!

Wowzers! This last week was amazing! 3 significant things happened:




1. My little brother Levi and his new wife Johanna are now expecting for the first time. Levi is already Daddy to Johanna's daughter Rylee, but this will be their first child together. (And this will make niece/nephew #16 for us!)




2. One of my best friends got married. Aubree Sutherland is now Aubree Hahn! Yay!


Aubree on her big day!




Me and one of my other best friends Jessica Sutherland (Aubree's SIL)
I was the maid of honor, so it has been a very busy couple of weeks. I am completely exhausted, but it was totally worth it!


3. My sister Amber and her husband Rick came back from Ethiopia with my new niece Ayana! They live in a different state, so I don't get to meet her yet, but my mom flew down to help out. I am SOOOO jealous! She is gorgeous, and I can't wait to meet her in person!

1 comment:

DG said...

That is so exciting to hear that Levi & Johanna are expecting! WOO HOO! How cute is Ayana, she is a beautiful girl!

PS...The picture with you from Aubree's wedding is great, you look amazing!

New Generation of Children Praying