Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Hubby

Ok, so I know that I'm terrible about posting on here, but I simply just have to brag on my husband today. He has been super sweet lately. Yesterday I had 2 of my best girl friends over and he cleaned the house, shoveled the drive, and took care of the kids. He set up the whole downstairs for us so we could play dance dance revolution and guitar hero if we wanted, and he even set up the surround sound for guitar hero. When we went downstairs, he had 4 different flavors of candy canes arranged cutely in a basket on the coffee table, with a bag of mini marshmallows for our hot chocolate. Whenever we go anywhere lately, he has been going out of his way to make sure that I am comfortable. Examples: "Oh, here, let me stand on this side so the wind doesn't get you," and "I'll pull up like this so you don't have to get out on the snow side." 2 nights ago he gave me a back massage. When my girls and I went out to eat yesterday, we came back and the living room had been completely cleaned and vacuumed. He's been unloading the dishwasher without being asked and taking the dog out almost every time she needs to go. He's always sweet, of course, but lately he's really just taken it to a new level. I'm not sure what brought this on, but it feels so romantic. I love it! What girl wouldn't eat this up?? He's great!! I'm smitten all over again!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! That is awesome! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

New Generation of Children Praying